Solid surface materials are ideal for healthcare environments. With unlimited potential for corridor hallways, operating room walls, showers, and baseboards, solid surface materials are:
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- A nonporous surface with a smooth, seamless appearance.
- Extremely durable and long-lasting, standing up to hard knocks in high-traffic environments that can easily damage other surfaces, such as drywall and laminate.
- Easily renewed and repaired.
- Flexible and has versatile design options.
- Stain resistant.
- Slip resistant.
- Available in a wide range of colors.