The Quality Club set up by HI-MACS® consists of experienced fabricators, fabrication companies and installers trained in the fabrication, installation, repair and care of HI-MACS®. This training enables members of the Quality Club to cleverly execute designers’ ideas in the Solid Surface material and fabricate, sell and install these designs with outstanding quality conditions.
End customers, too, can benefit from this extremely high-performance quality service in the knowledge of the long service life of their new HI-MACS® product.
The HI-MACS® Quality Club:
- consists of a network of selected partners (retailers, fabricators and installers), who receive personal training in Training Centres
- provides ongoing quality improvement for HI-MACS® applications
- guarantees a superior quality service
- offers an extended warranty of 15 years, if the installation is fabricated and assembled by a member of the Quality Club.
- each member of our installation team has a CSCS card, ensuring they can work competently and efficiently on site.
as an accredited member of Safecontractor, our clients are assured of our level of health and safety compliance at every stage of our working practices and procedures.